• Internship Program Coordinator
• Advising for all ES Majors
• Course Scheduling
• Alumni and Community Relations
• Peer Advisor Supervisor
• Curriculum Plan Coordinator
• Liaison with Development, Registrar, College of Letters & Science
• Curriculum Committee Advisor
Eric and the ES Student Peer Advisors are available to advise students about Environemntal Studies major requirements, course selection, classes scheduling, internship opportunities, careers, and graduate school opportunities, policies, and procedures.
His office is located within the ES Main office in Bren Hall, Rm 4312, and is generally available for drop-in advising. However, to assure he is available on a specific day you are encouraged to schedule an appointment at least two days in advance by emailing email@example.com with your preferred day and time or calling 805-893-3185.
ENVS 190: Intro to Environemntal Careers
ENVS 190: Current topics in Environmental Studies
ENVS 192: Internship in Environmental Studies